
Christmas is just around the corner which is tomorrow and I have been celebrated many christmas in different houses, places, towns, cities or countries. All the christmas celebrations I attended were considered an 'in house' events which were filled with well decorated man made christmas tree, 'snow', christmas songs, countdown, etc and none of them like the white christmas as we could see from the movies with real christmas trees and snow. It's always my dream and wish to celebrate a white christmas in a country with real christmas trees and snow.
My sister had married and moved to Germany since August 2002 but I am yet to celebrate any christmas time with them in Germany. I learnt from my sister that in Germany, not everyday there is snowing although the temperature is sometimes below O. Before christmas, they will do some preparation like buying a real christmas tree, putting it in their living room and decorating it. She told me it's fun, enjoyable and a great experience when she decorating her first ever real christmas tree years back. So deep in my heart I keep on reminding me that I must experience it one day.
I am still planning my white christmas trip to my sister house in Germany, maybe this next year or years later... :-) ... have to see my budget first!!
Here I would like to take this opportunity in this christmas day to wish my sister & family, my relatives & family, my great buddies & family and friends & family,
"Wishing you and your loved ones peace, health, happiness and prosperity in the coming New Year."
"May the Spirit of Christmas bring you peace, the gladness of Christmas give you hope, and the warmth of Chritmas grant you love."
"Let the spirit of love gently fill our hearts and homes. In this loveliest of seasons, may you find many reasons for happiness."

At the same time, I would like all of you to enjoy this song, "White Christmas" at this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HrAy5xqzOs



2 comments:
Before enjoying the White Christmas, please do "try" to reflect the real 1st Christmas whereby Mother Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus celebrating in an animal shed...with angels singing the christmas song...
At time, too enjoyment we may forget the true meaning of Christmas, welcoming Jesus into our life and appreciate his LOVE for us.
Have a great meaningful Christmas with Jesus in your HEART and from there, share out the warm love of Jesus to your loved ones and neighbours.
Don't worry brother, you will definitely have a chance to celebrate Christmas with us in Germany but as for white Christmas, I can't assure you that :-)
Post a Comment