Thursday, December 06, 2007

Get Together

Last night, 5th December 2007, we were having a small number of get together session at Sin Poh Poh and Sarawak Club.

As our friend, Ing Hee was here for 3 days hoilidays and our lovely Ivy was so kind to inform us about this. So we planned to meet up with Ing Hee last night as I have not seen her for many years.

There were 5 of us, Me, Stephen, Ivy, Mag and Ing Hee. The place to meet up was at Sin Poh Poh. Why this place and anything special about it? Actually, I have promised our lovely Ivy that ONE DAY I will treat her a delicious kolo mee which I recommended at Sin Poh Poh. Unfortunately, last night she told me that she has eaten a lot of food like laksa and nice cakes at Tom with Ing Hee. I think she wanted to give face to me, so she tried a little kolo mee taken from Ing Hee and she was happy and said it's delicious..... Phew....lega aku...hehehe.... :-)

Sii Jing joined us at Sarawak Club. It was raining after we reached there at around 7.30pm. We ordered our drinks and start our chit chat session until 9.30pm as Ing Hee had to reach home before 10pm. Before we left, we had our photograph session as usual. This photo was taken from Stephen's camera as you could see clearly the sentence "G8Buds Midweek Get-Together" on the photo....

4 comments:

Ivy said...

Heroes, I didn't take a spoonful of the kolo mee to give you face lah, I really wanted to try it...and remember, yesterday evening didn't count, so you still owe me a bowl of that delicious kolo mee!!!

Pandai you use "LOL" now...

Heroes said...

no problem at all, as long as you love to eat. We could make another trip there when we are free.

I learned very fast one....have to thank you..LOL...

mygreatbuds said...

That is why people said..."zhong sek ching you" (mandarin)...I do agree...

You are overdone with LOL as I notice that every comments you make for the day have this short form...Overdone is not fresh.

BTW, you broke our rules between of us of not to put on the net. It's so sad...

Heroes said...

Gr8buds, I am not "zhong sek ching you" as you are not asking me to treat you kolo mee....or maybe you want to have a better one than kolo mee....hehehe..

I am not overdone with LOL as I just put into practice with what I have learnt. Remember, SJ's A to Z motivation? More practices...

Sorry, maybe I have been over excited and it's done...