Last night when I was reading newspaper at home, suddenly in my memory bank I recalled a long lost touch classmate by the name of Ting Kee Tak. I wondering where is he now? I also can't remember when was the last time I meet him?
I first met him when we were in the same class during Transition, after that 1A8-3A8 and lastly 4Sc3-5Sc3. The most memorable time we spent were during our school time in Form 4 & Form 5.
That time we don't have a fixed classroom and the only room available for our class was at Biology Lab. There were about 8 to 10 big tables in the Bio Lab and each table could occupied 4 persons. We could choose to sit with our buddy freely together and who were there with me at that time??? :-) I was sitting together with Kee Tak, Stephen and William.
My Gosh...I can tell you that we have a lot of fun and sweet memories during our time in Bio Lab. Some minor "operations" were being done by us in the Bio Lab. Our "patients" were the "Cacing Tanah", "Lipas" etc...... We helped each other to complete the "operation".
Oh yeah, we even have our own unique name during the Bio Lab time and it's been endorsed by each and everyone of us (4). What name is it then???
1) Myself - Hirochibio Phang
2) Kee Tak - Vargina Ting
3) Stephen - Zakar Yii
4) William - Hirolanciao Lee
Hahahaha....... sounds great and interesting name.
Now, three of us except Kee Tak, still keep in touch. Me and Stephen are in Kuching. William has migrated to Australia. Kee Tak??????
Saturday, December 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
Wah seh, you guys really had fantastic bio nick-names!
Ivy, that's of course as we have great creative mind since younger's day and til now too..... :-) don't you not agree?
Or you want us to give you a more fantastic bio nick-name or even a chemi or fiz nick-name also can...
okielah...who want to be called OKT ?
Heroes,..I think should be should Hero-chi-bye-on.
Remember how Bio techer commentted William's drawing on the reproduction organ of the frog...
Gr8buds, the name you thought of is the latest pre-edited version after knowing me as heroes and the message of all goodbye greeting to all the chicken. hahaha.... :-)
What was the Bio teacher comment on William's drawing? I can't remember... Maybe William still could recall....hey...William, where are you hiding???
Heroes,...no no no, you are trying to lead me elsewhere...that is the exact name you choose 20 years back. The latest coincidence is just an icing to the cake.
If fact, these names are created by both you and Kee Tak as two of us (Will & myself) are innocence parties...
In fact, I do not know why the word Hiro in front ?
I can't remember how Madam Lee commented on my drawing. Maybe stephen could enlighten and refresh my memory.
I saw Madam Lee two years ago in a dental clinic at Third mile. She is teaching in Kuching and still look good.
Do you still remember the barbeque we have at Madam Lee house? It is a government quater nect to Ling Beng Siew house.
Gr8buds, it's true that these names were created by me and kee tak but you and william not the innocence parties lar....BTW I also don't know how the word 'Hiro' caught in our mind at that moment???
William, about your drawing, I think we have to leave it Gr8buds to refresh our memories...Yeah, I still remembered that we have a BBQ at Madam Lee house which was at Upper Lanang.
Am I confused with the bio teacher...I thought it is Loka...he mentioned that the drawing is like ladies' reproduction organs especially the frog legs. :)
Ya, Ms Lee is our form teacher, one of the beauties and I remember well the BBQ at her house (beside the police camp...not Ling Beng Siew's house)
Will/Heroes, do you have any photo on this event ?
I lost most of school days photos when I moved to Kuching. :-( (crying background....)
William, do you still have our younger days photos and you could scan for me?
At the moment I only have digital photos. I am unsure of the old photos and they must be with my mum back in Kuching. It is a pity that digital camera was not available that time otherwise we will have more memory.
William, when is your next trip back to Kuching?
It won't be that soon. My family is coming over after Chinese New Year. Maybe has to wait for a year or two.
Post a Comment