Yesterday was a holiday and I spent most of my time at home watching DVDs. I was feeling great at that time and was playing badmintion with friends as usual at 7pm to 9pm.I felt a bit warm and feel dizzy after shower. I took a quick meal as not yet having my dinner and straight went to bed. The air cond was not on and wore a shirt to make me sweat.
This morning when I woke up, I could feel my whole body very warm and running nose. I knew that I am sick. So after brushing my teeth, I went to see our panel doctor for consultation and medication. The doctor asking me that it's been two years I didn't visit him and we laugh as I seldom see doctor although I was sick. I request for a day off but still go to office in the morning as most of my colleague were on leave including my GM.
I am going back after posting this post. :-)



2 comments:
Heroes, don't try to be Hero on this sickness thing. Be humble and get early treatment.
It is also good and natural to get once a while sick.
Recently, I have visited one church's brother who have known to be healthy throughout the age but was at life-death experience after a simple operation procedure on the gall bladder.
His wife lamented...do not keep all the doctor's money and spent one go..it is a very risky experience and expensive (I guess...they probably spent min RM30k)
This is probably like our car...periodically we need to sent it for checkups. For car, any faulty parts, we could just replace it with new parts...for our body...on some yes but most of it, you just have to maintain it well.
Gr8buds, what you mentioned is true and at our age now, we are no more young as we are getting older. It is the same to our body, well maintenance is a must in our daily life now.
Today I am getting better but still feel warm. Hope to get well soon.
Post a Comment