Every year since I was a Manager of the my current company in 2003, this issue is always a headache yet sensitive topic to be brought out in the Budget Meeting. After I was rejoining the company in August 2007, I was not overseeing the entire operation as I have a General Manager to take care of it. That's good and I have less pressure when come to year end.
As usual, our Budget Meeting is coming very soon and is tentatively fixed on this coming Friday, 14 Dec 07. Therefore, today our CEO is asking my GM and me to discuss and propose on the cost saving for Kuching and KL branch and present to him tomorrow. What to save? This is the question we are asking among ourselves while doing the cost saving. As we would know that some expenses could be cut and reduced but due to the sensitivity of the certain expenses and foresee the response, outcome and reaction of it, we might have to keep it as untalkable and unreduceable expenses that are being the major contribution to the branch expenditure.
Anyway, we have managed to figure and shortlist some of the expenses that need to be reduced or cut for our Kuching and KL branch. One or two proposal, we might foresee some comments and rejection from our CEO but it's for the benefit of the company as a whole.
Let's see what's the outcome tomorrow then... :-)
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment