Thursday, October 11, 2007

Relaxing My Mind

After the past few days including today work, I would like to think of a place to relax my mind.

When thinking of this, i recalled a beautiful country that i have been to during my trip to attend my sister wedding in Germany in 2002.

Austria, I went there with my sister and brother in law just days after their wedding on 31st August 2002, thats our Malaysia National Day.



My brother in law drove his BMW and fetched us to our destination. It took us about 2 & 1/2 hours to arrive at our destination, which is one of the many hill-top scenery place and we went up there by an open sided cable car.


The temperature was very cold at about 1 to 2 degree celcius. I need to wear as what in the picture and a pair of glove somemore. It was a real cool and great experience in sitting on the cable car and the feeling was totally dofferent from what i have experienced before in Genting Highland, Malaysia.


The scenery on the hill-top was very beautiful, cooling weather and just make myself relaxing sitting outside the restaurant enjoying a cup of hot coffee and beer with them.


Although it has been 5 years but the scenery still fresh in my mind and i would definately want to go there again in the near future.

1 comment:

mygreatbuds said...

I do agree...this scenery is like those on our desktop calender.

Hope you would bring me & family along in the free trip..:)