I still kept it intact in my handphone that the first message and subsequent messages i received since 4 October 2007. I don't have any idea of the owner of the handphone number whom sent me the first message which is a joke message on all type of 'kia'. I thought it was my buddy's new handphone number and probably he wanted to test me or whatsoever reasons. I also didn't clarify with him on it and i was forgotten about it.
The second message i received on 5 October 2007 and it's a motivated words taken from Bible and that made my sixth sense strongly believe that is definately my buddy's new handphone and he purposely do not tell me or wanted to give a surprise. The message says,
"When we are walking through the green pastures, or over mountains rugged and bare...Precious the thought and sweet the assurance....Jesus is always there. He will not leave you nor forsake you." Deuteronomy 31:6.
Then i was wondering why my buddy do not want to tell me that he has a second phone number....Never mind.....So the following day, when I was having lunch with him so I asked him whether he has another phone number and he said nope.......I was curious and told him the number that sms me for the past two days..He said no idea....
On 5 October 2007, Friday night, I sms back to the phone number and asking who is he/she that kept on sms me. It was silent until next day. So i took an effort to call the number around noon time. It caught me a surprise that a lady voice from the other end and it's sound very very familiar to me. After talked for a few seconds, i knew who is she.......it's been almost 5 to 6 years since i last seen her at Sarawak General Hospital in Kuching. At that time i brought my father for routine check up and she happened to be there also with her servant and they came from Sibu to do the check up of her unknown sickness.
I talked with her for sometimes on the phone before put off. After that, i recalled a lot of past memories that during my school time with her.... She told me that she got my contact number from one of my lady classmate when she was in Sibu end of September. In fact my lady classmate did inform me that she gave her my contact number and also been shown by her of my past birthday card to her. Wow..she still kept it after so many years..... But I didn't expect that she will contact me.
Until now, we still keep in touch by sending sms everyday.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That is wonderful reunion.
Be careful...the husband is at the back..:)
Post a Comment