Monday, October 22, 2007

Lady Marketeer

I remembered people told me that when you employed a lady marketeer, what's the criteria that you would or need to consider? Well, first thing came into my mind is must have experience in the job she applied for. How about pretty outlook? Of course is an advantage. The important part is that she must know "how to dress"?? When you think of pretty outlook and know "how to dress".... I mean "how to dress" here is refer to she must know how to dress that could carried out her asset which she proud of when talking with a customer especially man. Why I am saying this.....

I met with a lady marketeer who introduce me to buy unit trust this afternoon. She had been followed up with me since months ago but unfortunately I was busy which I intentionally avoided to meet her. I never meet with up with her and not even know her too. She called me this morning again and to comfort her frustration after so many times rejected her, so I asked to come to my office at 3.00pm. She was glad to hear as finally I agreed to meet her.

I see my watch and it's 3.15pm, when I decided not to see her, my operator intercom me that there is a lady would want to meet me.... There she is.... She is tall with a 3 inches high heel. To my surprise, she is pretty, well make-up and very well dress with a low cut shirt cover by an overcoat. She is a Bidayuh but very fair like Chinese and well spoken with fluent English. Haha.....I am stunned by her determination towards her job as she had been followed up with me for many months. I am very impress by her....of course majority is by her appearance.....man..man...man....

So I asked her to come again next month as I have invested previous month with my EPF withdrawal. When talking about this, I recall a song by:-

WILL.I.AM - I GOT IT FROM MY MAMA

Ladies… x3 Here we go…

Baby where’d you get your body from?
Tell me where’d you get your body from.
Baby where’d you get your body from?
Tell me where’d you get your body from.
I got it from my mama.I got it from my mama.I got it from my mama.I got it got it got got it…

Baby where’d you get your body from?
Tell me where’d you get your body from.
Baby where’d you get your body from?
Tell me where’d you get your body from.
I got it from my mama.I got it from my mama.I got it from my mama.I got it got it…

Honey looking good from her head to her toe.Beauty overload, body out of control.She twenty-four, she could be a model.So beautiful, also natural.Mommy looking good from her head to her feet.She forty-four, but she still looking sweet.And you can tell her daughter aint even at her peak.Cause her mama looking so hot, packing that heat.So be a good girl and thank your mama.She make me steaming like a sauna.Look out, look out, here she come now.Look out, look out, here she come.

Baby where’d you get your body from?
Tell me where’d you get your body from.
Baby where’d you get your body from?
Tell me where’d you get your body from.I got it from my mama.
I got it from my mama.I got it from my mama.I got it got it got got it…

Baby where’d you get your body from?
Tell me where’d you get your body from.
Baby where’d you get your body from?
Tell me where’d you get your body from.
I got it from my mama.I got it from my mama.I got it from my mama.I got it got it…

Girl, your beauty is a sensation.You sitting in, in a temptation.I never knew a girl could shine like a sun.You better thank your mama, cause girl, you the one. We should have a date of celebration.Celebrating god’s best creation.Girl you got a beautiful vibration.Everyday should be your birthday, hun.You make the guys all dumb.Maybe cause you’re blessed with the beautiful buns.Maybe cause your beauty keep the dudes on sprung,Wondering just where you got that from.

Baby where’d you get your body from?
Tell me where’d you get your body from.
Baby where’d you get your body from?
Tell me where’d you get your body from.
I got it from my mama.I got it from my mama.I got it from my mama.I got it got it got got it…

Baby where’d you get your body from?
Tell me where’d you get your body from.
Baby where’d you get your body from?
Tell me where’d you get your body from.
You can tell all this right here,I got all this from my mama…All of this stuff right here,I got all this from my mama.

Ladies... x7Here we go…

If the girl real fine,Nine times out of ten,She fine just like her mama.If the girl real pretty,Nine times out of ten,She pretty like her mama.And if her mama real ugly,I guarantee ya she gon’ be ugly like her mama. And if her mama real ugly,I guarantee ya she gon’ be ugly like her mama. If the girl real sexy,Nine times out of ten,She sexy like her mama.If the girl real hot,Nine times out of ten,She hot just like her mama.And if her mama real ugly,I guarantee ya she gon’ be ugly like her mama. And if her mama real ugly,I guarantee ya she gon’ be ugly like her mama, like her mama…

Baby where’d you get your body from?
Tell me where’d you get your body from.
Baby where’d you get your body from?
Tell me where’d you get your body from.

You can tell all this right here,I got all this from my mama…All of this stuff right here,I got all this from my mama.If you pretty, make some noise.If you pretty, make some noise.If you pretty, make some noise.Make some noise, make some noise.

Ladies… x4

8 comments:

Pat said...

Is she still single and available?

Not asking for me, asking for you lah, hahahaha.... :)

Heroes said...

I am not sure whether she is still single as I didn't ask. Not nice asking in the first meeting lar. But I guess she is single....

Oh, yeah, she invites me for drinking session next week. I said should not be a major problem....hahaha.... :-D

Ivy said...

Heroes, Heroes, Heroes....sooooo biased one!? Hai-yo, I pity the girls who are not pretty, got no chance to sell to you lah...

But of course I have to agree that 1st impression is ve....ry important. We may say "never judge a book by its cover", but our looks IS the cover. Like it or not, that's life, I suppose!

mygreatbuds said...

I think Heroes is getting itchier already....

I hope you get settle down soon...I have been waiting for the last 10 years already..loh...

Ivy said...

Gr8buds, why you wait, take some action mah...recommend lah some pretty ladies to Heroes!

mygreatbuds said...

Ivy, I forgive you for you do not know what are the happennings.

You may want to ask Heroes himself...search his own conscience...may be when you are face to face with him on Thursday.

Heroes said...

Hahahaah...I have to admit that our Gr8buds had done whatever, wherever, whenever, however, whatsoever, whoever....all sort of 'ever' things to the comments you just mentioned......

Ivy said...

Gr8buds, I do seek your forgiveness then, even though it is alrdy given. That means Heroes very picky lah...hai ya, 2nite I interview you, see what categories you like.