
One of my hobbies since I was young during early 80's, now still....is listening to songs i.e. Chinese, Cantonese and English. I am not really so particular on any singers, as long as their songs are nice to listen. Of course, I have many singers that I like until now. There is one singer whom I liked the most is Phil Collins (his ful name is Philip David Charles Collins).
When I started to listen to his songs? It's was in 80's and I have bought some of his albums since then as follows:-
When I started to listen to his songs? It's was in 80's and I have bought some of his albums since then as follows:-
- the first album that I bought was "Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now)" in 1984.
- Easy Lover but the song was not released under his album.
- "No Jacket Required" which includes 2 of his greatest songs i.e, One More Night and Sussudio.
- "White Nights" which includes Separate Lives sung together with Marilyn Martin.
- "...But Seriously" which included Another Day In Paradise.
- "You 'll Be In My Heart", the theme song of Tarzan and I was so impress of his involvement as writer, producer and singer for the whole album.
Until now, I still play his songs when I am at home.



No comments:
Post a Comment