'Extremely Hot!'
That's the phrase and expression I could use to suit in describing these few days' weather in Kuching. No rain for a few days after heavy rain before that.
I just hate this kind of hot weather and made me so lazy to move around, even in office with air-condition, I could still feel the heat which come from my fully glass window wall.
My whole body from head to toe, it's heaty from inner part and sweat from outer part. While having my lunch at the coffee shop without aircond, it makes me have a feeling of "please eat it as fast as possible and get back to office"... :-)
I hope the weather will getting cooler in the next few days.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
The humidity is contributing to the uncomfort in addition to the temperature especially after rain and the sky is overcasted by cloud. A cold glass of ice lemon tea might help to bring the heat down.
oh is like dat...No wonder you pay first this afternoon....untung lah gua :)
I just had a nose bleed from too much heat this morning.
Will, in Kuching, even the ice lemon tea also can't help this time....but maybe if you courier one from Australia and it might help....who knows...
MGB, yeah, if not I will sweat like nobody business....
Greg, that's serious and ask william to courier you his homemade 'ice lemon tea' from Australia.....place your order now...
The weather has not been very kind these few days. The days have been hot.
The heat is choking, almost sending me 6 feet underground. I can’t escape it. The walls, the chairs, the floor, the beds, the air. It’s everywhere.
My house is close to an oven.
My skin is suffocating. My body is aching. And I am sweating profusely.
KANASAI. I can't deny it.
Get a Lipton ice lemon tea. It is the most popular brand in Australia and if not mistaken imported from Malaysia.
Another suggestion if ice lemon tea can't help. Pay a visit to swimming pool. The Stampark pool is good. For a mere RM2, you could stay cool for few hours. If lucky, you will be served with ice cream in the pool but for your eye only. In addition to that you get exercise and stay healthy.
BTW, hair retain heats. Try shaving hair from some of your most felt heaty body parts and u shall feel the 'breeze' despite the HOT weather.
Chinese saying..."when the heart is calm, everything else will be naturally cooling.."
Will's remedy is real as it really help...
Post a Comment