Saturday, July 19, 2008

Heroes' Blog New Image

This is my second time I changed my blog's image since the very first day I set up my blog sometime in February 2006. All my theme colour were blue in background as I like blue very much.

Today is Saturday and it's my off day but I have to come to my office as I forgot to bring back a Travel Insurance proposal form. My classmate, John's brother, Clement is coming back to Kuching from New Zealand tonight as to bring her mother in-law to NZ for his wife's confinement. He would like to purchase a travel insurance for his mum in-law during the two months period in NZ.

It's been a long time I didn't meet up with him since he migrated to NZ in 2006 although we did exchanged email and keep in touch in Facebook. I am looking forward to meeting him on Sunday night.

8 comments:

William said...

The Heros photo on the heading is sexy. Keep it up.

Heroes said...

TQVM Will....

mygreatbuds said...

Be careful...it may have violated the trademark law...

Pat said...

Wow! I love the new look. Well done!

William said...

Very quiet recently. How's Joe blog?

Anonymous said...

Will,

my mind is filled with chores for past few days. And I play host for a group of 12 hongkie. (beat you, MGB) We treated them for lunch this pm and they left for Miri an hour ago.

So, here I am. Now free like bird leaving my comments in your guys' blogs.

mygreatbuds said...

Joe...joe...I dun like to pour acid into your happiness...

When you talked about 12 Hongkie...they are nothing to my Siamese girlies...sabatikap..kap..ya..kap..

But indeed glad that you have enjoyed their company...hehehe..like mine..hmmmuach...

Anonymous said...

NO MGB. Don't get me wrong. I DON'T enjoy the fun of playing host to 12 hongkie. It is a kind of obligation and I have no choice.


Seems like the siamese girls have taught you a lot of things. And you are good too in learning new language.