Friday, July 04, 2008

Back to Kuching

Today is my first day in my Kuching office since I left for KL in early May. In fact I was back home on Wednesday night and I took a day off the next day.

While entering my bedroom that night, I could feel a layer of dust on the floor and I told myself room cleaning is a must task during this weekend.

There is nothing change in my office room, clean as usual and two potted plants still the same, i guess.

Now I have to get back to work now. Chao...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

*** Music on ***

*** Drum Roll ***


Ladies and Gentlemen,

Please put your hands together and welcome Mr Heroes to the Land of Hornbill.


*** Clap Clap Clap ***

William said...

Good for you to come back. I have a feeling that something bad will happen in KL next week or two.

Heroes said...

Joe, thank you so much for your warm welcoming speech.....(kissing sound)ha ha ha....

Will, is it that bad u feel?

William said...

That's my feeling. I hope I am wrong.

Sarawak is still a safe heaven. I missed Sarawak Laksa very much.

Anonymous said...

Will,

If you do miss Sarawak Laksa very much, please visit the web site below

http://www.sambalsatu.com/

Yes, you can place your order now.