Friday, August 01, 2008

Kuching PC Fair

I didn't know that the PC Fair starts today till Sunday until a lady friend of mine call up and asking whether I want to go this afternoon or not??

Without a second thought, I said "Okay and you come to fetch me"

It's at the same old place again which is Permata Carpark! Kuching has no other place to accommodate such event kar?????

To my surprise, the carpark was almost full as we were thinking it should be not many people at this hour, furthermore, a HOT HOT HOT day....

The set up was a bit messy, aircond not cold (maybe cos of the current weather) and not much thing to see. Some of items are cheap especially the blank VCDs, DVDs and also pen drive, 8G only sell RM75.00....My lady friend bought one 8G pen drive and DVD-R...

I went in with empty hands but came out handful of....catalogue lar....

We went for a bowl of ABC and 'belacan behun' at the stalls near Chung Hua No.3 before back to office....

Thanks God It's Friday again....yahoo.....

4 comments:

Pat said...

Lady friend? :)

Heroes said...

Pat, the answer to your question is 'YES'.... :-O

mygreatbuds said...

Those day when I first bought a pendrive of 256MB it costed RM75. I hope you are still using it :)

It is better to consider a portable harddisc...costing only RM150 for a 80G. I got mine a year back but I went for 120G costing about RM220.00. It is useful for real backup..

But I still carry 1G pendrive around....and now I got freebies from my sister.

Heroes said...

MGB, Yes, I still using it although it's just 128MB and it was my first pendrive which is blue in colour....furthermore, it's FOC... I think it's more than 10 years lor....

Since you have the 120G portable harddisc....maybe you should consider to give or sell to me your 80G one??