I was receiving a few birthday wishes sms while on my way to work. In the car I was thinking what am I going to do today beside working?? Tonight I have a birthday dinner with a few of my insurance friends and after that continue our plan to karaoke.
**********************************************************************************
This morning I sms MGB for breakfast as it has been quite sometime we didn't had breakfast together (read carefully....i said 'breakfast', not lunch or dinner ok!) and I picked him up from his office and ask him where to go?
He replied: 'Petanak'
So I proceeded to Petanak and parked my car in front of a coffee shop (I forgot the name already). Kampua mee finished....kolo mee, not attractive as from the stall outlook.... while thinking of what to eat.... suddenly MGB said....
'Bak Kut Teh!'.....
I told him, hey brother, now only 9.00am and we are having our breakfast not lunch lar....
He replied: 'We need to try something different'....
Hmm....a solid and outstanding answer.... so proceed lor...
How many of you guys ever having such a heavy meal for breakfast.... for me very rare... but to be frank, it's really something different.
**********************************************************************************
As for lunch, I was having it with MGB and Anthony nearby MGB office.... just a simple dim sum as I have my lunch earlier on at a seminar.
Tell you guys and you won't believe me... Although I and Anthony were stayed in Kuching but we seldom meet up due to different job function.
Even our mr tee also, i hardly have opportunity to meet up for coffee...Sigh.....
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
MGB, I must put my hat off for your another "record breaking" moment.
Never have I once having my bak kut Teh for morning breakfast.
Fair enough.
It is not unusual as I have seen quite a lot of people doing the same when I go to the coffee shop.
Actually, it is normal. In KL last time, I have it almost every week but different style...I have steamed first for breakfast...hmmm...KL Cantonese/Hokkien memang tahu eenjoy...
The cost is not cheap...about RM100 each time...luckily paid by CEO/SGM...hehehe...
So, Joe...when is you next pitstop in Kuching...make sure we have breakfast on bahkutteh together...I buy...dun worry...
I am moved and touched by your kindness, MGB.
Hmm, suddenly I can "smell" bak kut teh in my office!
Post a Comment