Today is Monday, 2nd June 2008, I shall remember this date in my memory bank. Why? Don’t ever ask me why? Why I say that? As I shall tell you the reason now. AS I AM STILL WORKING IN THE OFFICE NOW!!!!!!!!
Back in Sarawak, today is the second day of Gawai Festival and tomorrow also a holiday to replace the first day, which fall on Sunday. I am so jealous that my Kuching colleague and friends in Kuching are now enjoying their long holidays, which start last Saturday till tomorrow. Although I am also from Kuching but currently due to temporary station in KL office, so have to follow them lar….. so pity of me. It’s been years I didn’t work on Gawai Festival since my last stay in KL in year 2000. So weird to work today and not comfortable plus reluctant plus anger plus plus a lot of things …. Which I can’t describe in words as it’s from the bottom of my heart and feeling…. the real me now - sad face and almost cry out in tears. Ha ha ha ha ……. This is the only thing that could cheer me up …… LOL myself….
Jealousy, hatred, anger, that’s could tell my feeling right now even though I keep my smiling face in the office but in my heart, you know lar my friends in Kuching. If I am in Kuching now, I should have just woke up a while ago instead early morning came to office to WORK!!! Then visiting to my dayak friends houses, minum tuak or cap langkau. Nighttime shall go for a good rejuvenation course with friend. Wow, syok ler…..
Anyway, the point now is I STILL have to work now ….. what a long day….
Monday, June 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
This is to show that your boss is still smarter than you...he is in
Kuching with the family.hehehe...
Anyway, though you are working but you are not working...as you are on travelling and learning at work for this period of time...it is actually a sabatical leave for you to brush up your interaction skills...same like me when I was in KL for 6 months...
If you are working in KL for good...then trust me...your feeling will be different than today.
Nevertheless, the fact is tomorrow you still need to work... but I am planning to watch 3 movies tonight !!! I shall sleep at 2 a.m or 3 a.m ! hulala but before that I surf blogs, review my performance...as I have promised myself before this holiday season...
haha... good say, sabbatical leave! Working here while holidays visiting friends and nice places.....
heroes, you can use all the vulgar words that you can find in the dictionary to express your feeling. I know it is damn "tulan" when others are on holiday but you have to be in the office.
The feeling get even very, mighty, most, super "tulan" when cannot join MGB for squash.
Joe, do you know that I not even dare to mention the word 'squash' as MGB would laugh me like hell ..... for me to play against him now..... i think picking up ball more than playing and he will say 'no sweat, not syok'..... tulan...
Heroes, this is all goo sai talking...you have to admit that it falls on yourself that you do not like playing squash as compared to your pair of balls.
I have always love squashing as it is a cheaper mode and always in a cooling house rather under the hot sun.
I love to have you joining us to play at the club (but only once a month as the club only allow guest once in a month.
Joe, what happen to your squash racket...already sai poo boi ?? I learnt that Dr. Lau and gang still play in Sacred Heart.
Heroes/Mr. Tee/Mr. Too, wanna to make a trip to Sibu to have friendly match there ? (we nearly make a trip there 2 yrs back...)
MGB, good question. Now, where the hell I put my racket? I didn't see the racket ever since I moved to this house. Perhaps I need to look it during the weekend. Or perhaps not this weekend as I need to go to the dentist.
S#@!, I hate to go to the dentist.
MGB, it's not goo sai talk as i have sold off my racket to ah Toh years ago and furthermore i have my other balls game to play..... excuse me.... i mean badminton.
BTW your club only allow guest to play once a month only?
Friendly match? Hmm..... i have to think twice as my standard is far far behind than you guys. Furthermore, age is catching up and stamina drop.
Joe, you do play squash also??? Not of any memory to recall!
What happen to your teeth?
Post a Comment