Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I am sick

Last Sunday, I was sick with fever and I could feel my whole body very warm. That was after I came back from karaoke session with Stephen Chung, Pat, Eng Soon and his daughter at Neway, Puchong.

On the way back home, I asked Stephen to stop by a clinic at SS2, PJ and was given fever pills, antibiotic and vitamin C by an Indian doctor. Upon reaching my apartment, I immediately went to the toilet to vomit until nothing more could come out from my stomach. That's was a horrible feeling indeed. I asked Stephen to 'Kua Sa' for me but he is not good at that.

I took a day off on Monday to rest at home.

4 comments:

joseph said...

Drink lots of water and get well son.

Take care, Heroes.

Mr Tee said...

Told u to get some'BODY' to take care of u and u dun want. Now u get SICK.

So how's ur mission?

mygreatbuds said...

You are because you have watched too much EURO (late nights), if not...it is just the sick cycle is here.

When we are sick, it is a reflection time to appreciate health.

Heroes said...

I think I was singing too much during our karaoke session the other day... :-)

mr tee, what mission u r mentioning?

MGB, u must not believe me, this time Euro, I didn't watch any matches either night or early morning.... maybe don't have the energy as you know, age is not on our side...hehehe.