Although it was a busy day for me today but I have received a call from my friend, Stephen Chung which cheer me up with a plan to go to Melaka this weekend with his family. I am indeed happy that finally I could go outside KL on weekend as most of the time I was in KL only. But suddenly recall that I have promised to pick my lady colleague from KLIA this Sunday , so I told him I have to told my colleague before make the decision. Luckily my colleague ask me to go ahead with my plan and she will take a cab back.
My last trip to Melaka was back in 2005 but I only visit Melaka town for a day only. So this time I would plan to eat all the nice Melaka food as Stephen told me that Melaka has a variety of delicious food. Wow..... that's my taste and good food is a must for me for this trip.... hahahahha...... Don't think of my cholesterol level now.....
Now I really looking forward to this weekend trip already.....
Thursday, June 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



14 comments:
I want, I want, I want to go also....
Joe, since you want join us, please fly down to KL now or the latest before 5 as we shall go to Melaka tonight (change plan). See you soon.... :-)
Checked on the return air ticket price a while ago and below is the quoted price. Heroes, I swear it is damn expensive - RM 877.
I would rather save the money for the 14/2/2009 deal.
Going Out
Sibu (SBW) to Kuala Lumpur LCCT (KUL)
06 Jun 2008 AK 5265
Departs 2035 Arrives 2225
462.50 MY
Going Out
Sibu (SBW) to Kuala Lumpur LCCT (KUL)
AK 5265 - Depart SBW 8:35 PM 06/06/08
Arrive KUL 10:25 PM 06/06/08
Coming Back
Kuala Lumpur LCCT (KUL) to Sibu (SBW)
08 Jun 2008 AK 5264
Departs 1815 Arrives 2010
414.50 MY
Coming Back
Kuala Lumpur LCCT (KUL) to Sibu (SBW)
AK 5264 - Depart KUL 6:15 PM 06/08/08
Arrive SBW 8:10 PM 06/08/08
Going Out Total 462.50 MYR Going Out Total 462.50 MYR 1 Guest @ 385.00 385.00 MYR
Airport Tax 9.00 MYR Administration Fee 22.50 MYR Fuel Surcharge 46.00 MYR
Coming Back Total 414.50 MYR Coming Back Total 414.50 MYR 1 Guest @ 340.00 340.00 MYR
Airport Tax 6.00 MYR Administration Fee 22.50 MYR Fuel Surcharge 46.00 MYR
Services and Fees 0.00 MYR Services and Fees 0.00 MYR
Total Package Price
877.00 MYR
Joe, I was wondering how much time you spent to type all the flight details here? or you just copy and paste?
Since it is damn expensive then my advise is not worthwhile to come with us this trip but not to worry much as i would eat, drink, play etc on your behalf, ok...
Heroes, to answer your question of the time taken to post the messages, I must thanks microsoft corporation for having a copy and paste function.
I also have one question for you. I noticed that you have two(2) write up on 5/6 and 1(one) write up today. You don't normally do that since you started blogging. Office got no work to do meh??
Joe, to clear your doubt over my recent two post yesterday and one for today, in actual fact, u r absolutely right, currently i am very free and furthermore my boss is away on holiday yesterday and today.... so I hope this could clear your doubt and wont keep you suspense for the weekend... hahah...
Why and how could you give a last moment offer...this is with totally no sincerity... :(
I have been in Melaka at least 5 times and manage to visit the historical sites. A good place to have history revision. However, the maintenance of these sites is below par.
Hmm, Joe, just keep the money for our Shanghai/Guangzhou trip early nxt year. I am going for real !
How is the Melaka trip?
MGB, I was informed by SC on Thursday afternoon and also a short notice to me lor.... so unable to send out the invitation cards to you all....
Trip to Shanghai/Guangzhou?? Sounds great... MGB, r u sure about this?
William, it's a relaxing and enjoyable trip in Melaka and I shall put up another post soon.
The post should come with photos pleaseee.....
Joe, do you maintain any blog ? if not, please do start one !
MGB,
Much as I would like to have my own blog but I have yet to create one.
I reckon Mr Tee got one but I never have the chance to read his blog.
Mr Tee, don't mind share share your blog pleaseeeeee...
Mr. Tee does have one but already collecting webs and dussssst !
Joe, I shall post it later but not much photos lor... there is reason behind..... hehehe... your blog will never materialize if not action taken... you know what i mean, joe?
MGB, until now i never seen or know that mr tee got his own blog!
mr tee, do u really have one?
Post a Comment