Previous weekend, we were having our karaoke session at Neway, Puchong. I can't remember when was the last time I was singing karaoke together with my calssmates especially with Eng Soon. Back in Form 6, I used to go with Ker Ung, Eng Soon and Kwong Hock singing karaoke at a coffee shop near Pulau Babi, Jetty, Sibu. That time karaoke was just started being popular in Sarawak. In fact I liked to sing very much and in my house I had my karaoke session with MGB, Stephen Chung, Ah Chai, Ah Kiong, Turtle King, Anthony etc. That was a sweet memories for all of us.
In Neway, it's a great and popular karaoke spot in PJ & KL which equipped with the latest karaoke equipment, fully computerized song selection data, modernized karaoke private rooms and furthermore a variety of food and drink to choose from including buffet. The price was reasonable and affordable by member of public.
Look forward to our next karaoke session again either in KL or Kuching.



2 comments:
I think this corner is only popular among the oldies as I look the background is damm clean and bright not like my usual place with rainbow lighting...hehehe
Singing is good way for release of emotion...it is the oldest art of relaxation...
Next gathering, we must then invite our frens to karaoke as to enjoy ourself together....
Heroes, please register yourself for Gang Star or Akademy Fantasia because you have that talent.
Post a Comment