Friend is not a friend until he/she really knows you. Knowing not just surface..you know I know...
At times, we are all blurr and we have to prioritise. Those in need usually has higher expectation on others to pour compassion.
A true friend is also when the other is neglecting you, despising you but yet you forgive and love the person unconditionally...how many of us can emulate or practise truly or just admiring those words that Heroes has posed.
I myself must declare that I am still perfecting this strength or weakness of human nature (depending which angle).
3 comments:
Hi Heros,
Good work. Have a nice day and keep in touch.
The reunion that we had few months ago reminded me that we have known each other for at least 20 years.
Friendship remains pal...
Friend is not a friend until he/she really knows you. Knowing not just surface..you know I know...
At times, we are all blurr and we have to prioritise. Those in need usually has higher expectation on others to pour compassion.
A true friend is also when the other is neglecting you, despising you but yet you forgive and love the person unconditionally...how many of us can emulate or practise truly or just admiring those words that Heroes has posed.
I myself must declare that I am still perfecting this strength or weakness of human nature (depending which angle).
Confusing...?
Post a Comment