When was the first time I have my own handphone? Let me think carefully, I think it was in 1995 when I was about to transfer to Bukit Mertajam, Penang to work while I was working in a bank. During that time the handphone was very expensive and I still remember my first handphone, Motorola Microtac 2 was the most expensive phone I ever had til now. It cost about RM2K plus. Now I am talking about handphone but my current phone bill.
For the past my monthly handphone bill was in the region of RM200.00 to RM400.00. Since last year, I planned to cut down my handphone bill to the minimum as possible. My previous package of Maxis was RM138.00 per month which mean the minimum charges I have to pay is RM138.00 and normally it will shoot up to RM200 to RM300.00 monthly. Last year sometime in October, my company had stopped providing us the handphone allowance and alternatively gave us a company handphone. Therefore, I immediately changed my handphnoe plan to RM80.00 monthly.
After few months observing my monthly bill, I noticed that it has dropped drastically from RM200.00 plus to less than RM100.00 monthly. Wow....it's really a lot savings for me as now I don't have handphone allowance, so every time, I will use my company handphone to call people.
Lately I received my last month bill and noticed that my bill is further drop to RM50.00 plus, so now I am trying to change my plan to RM50.00 monthly.
It's really a great news although I managed to save RM100 to RM150.00 monthly but like what my friend, MGB say this savings I could turn into other investment or savings for rainy days.
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Congrats Heroes for you have succeeded in your mission.
thank you joe, i shall keep it up....
May be should just change to receiving call only for your main line. Charges is only RM10.00 permonth. This will at least help you to save more to give treats for your Dalian frens.. (bones cracking sound)
Post a Comment