Tuesday, April 29, 2008

7 Secrets of Success

I found the answers in my room.

ROOF said : AIM HIGH

FAN said : BE COOL

CLOCK said : EVERY MINUTE IS PRECIOUS

MIRROR said : REFLECT BEFORE YOU ACT

WINDOW said : SEE THE WORLD

CALENDER said : BE UP-TO-DATE

DOOR said : PUSH HARD TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS

3 comments:

joseph said...

Let me see if I have those in my room.

Roof: Yes I do have that and I am embarking on a mission.

Fan: The fan that I have at times didn't do that job well. Perhaps I need to reflect on that again in my own quiet time.

Mirror: Having been using that mirror for years.

Window: Oooh window!! My daily routine has taken so much of my time. I don't have time for you. Will try to have one this year.

Calendar: Are reading magazines and newspapers considered up-t0-date, Mr Calendar?

Door: Admittedly, I have not been pushing the door hard enough. Could my roof be too high? Whatever it is, I use all my strength to push that door till my last drop of sweat, or perhaps my last drop of blood to accomplish what I want to accomplish in my life. As Tony Fernadez said "at least I try".

mygreatbuds said...

You forgot the rest also;

a) Floor : You need to be humble (do not just look up)
b) Toilet : You need to release pressure once a while (relax and enjoy)
c) Aircon especially those with ionizer : You need to have negative ions neutralised @ positivity (the other way round)
d) Blanket : You need protetion at times @ insurance

So...that are another 3 factors...

Heroes said...

of course there are some more or more as I just figure some out and I knew that my friends are very knowledgeable whom could write some more....