Thursday, May 08, 2008

Temporary station in KL again

It has been many years back since my last temporary station in KL, probably eight years? Last week, on Friday while I was on my one day annual leave, my boss called me up and informed that he need me to be temporary stationed in our KL office for a month starting next week. Without any hesitation, I said it should be no problem for me. I was told to assist my KL colleague on a new account which we secured recently. In fact, I have planned to go to KL in the middle of May for holiday with my friends but was indecisive as the fare was not cheap and furthermore accommodation and transportation also an additional cost. Now, since I have the opportunity to go to KL on company's expenses, thats a great happy for me..hahahaha......

I have been here since Tuesday, 6/5/2008 and now start do my work on the new account which need to be bind cover end of the month, I supposed so, as the appointment letter is yet to receive until now. Anyway, I have to stay by my papers for my boss to check as he will be coming to KL next Tuesday.

Now is about time to go back as I am following my colleague cum housemate car.

12 comments:

joseph said...

eeehhhh eeehhhh, diam-diam dah pergi KL. Selain dari tugas rasmi, ada makwe dekat sana ke??

Apa khabar dekat KL? Harap-harap semua berjalan lancar. Buat akaun tu dah siap ke belum?

Kami ni di Sarawak, semua Ok. Cuma satu, MGB keseorangan pergi makan tengahari. Tak ada member lah! Betul tak MGB?

Akhir kata, sampaikan salam dekat member member dekat KL, Ok?

Heroes said...

haha.....it was a short noticed lor and can't inform all of you.....sorry...heheheh...

By the way I am staying with my colleague in my company rented condo.....is a SHE....hahaha...

Still busy working on the paper work of the new account.....and now take few minutes break to reply u lor.......

I met up with Pat on Wednesday night for dinner....

William said...

Hi Hero,

Remember the Chinese proverb " The balcony that is close to the water will get the moon first". Hope you all the best and good luck.

Heroes said...

thanks william and i knew the proverb also.....but we just colleague only and for eight years already since i knew her in year 2000.

William said...

She is a good girl and go to church. Perhaps you shall go with her to church next week and buy her some lunch or dinner.

I usually woke up very early. I have been waking up at 4 & 5 am last few days since I was at a mine site where I started work at 6 am and have to catch a flight back at 6 am yesterday morning.

joseph said...

Heroes, I fully support William's idea of suggesting that you go to the church with her and buy her lunch after the church. Apart from doing what you should do as a christian, you also get to know this person better.

Btw, when was the last time you go to the church? (just ignore this question, if it is damn difficult to answer)

I really envy you for sleeping till late morning. I can;t recall when was the last time I wake up at the above-mentioned time.

mygreatbuds said...

Guys, I do not think they can start something unless "terlanjur".

Waking up early is good during the weekend as that is the best time for me to catch up with my kids (having breakfast together) and other household chores....I will normally have a sweet nap around 2pm to 4pm...sometime...drag to 4.30pm...hehehe...then go for squash at 4pm or 5pm...

Heroes said...

hahaha.....MGB is the one who knew that i and my colleague will not going to start something unless.......

BTW, now every dinner I shall have it with her as I don't have transport during week days.... :-)

joseph said...

Ooops... looks like we have to drop the topic of buying a lunch for your colleague. From your write up, it seems like the 2 of you will just remain as colleague level, cannot move a level higher than that.

Whatever it is, she is still your colleague and bring you around for dinner. And for all her kindness, I personally think that it is still Ok to buy her lunch. William, what say you?

MGB, you have just moved to a new house and still need to do household chores, meh? I can smell your nippon paint lah!

Btw, I am just wondering how much do you pay id you were to engage a maid to do house cleaning per day ? what is the market rate over there?

Over here, it is RM35 per day , from 8 am to 5 pm. KNN, nothing is cheap nowadays.

William said...

Hi Hero, Just wondering how is your collegue like. Any chance of seeing a photo of her to justify how compatible you are?

I guess you shall ask her to drive you around but you pay for the food if there is still chances of getting together.

Is MGB house at Tiya Villa?

Heroes said...

Joe, for your previous question, when was my last in church? Hmm.......it has been years, probably since 2004...can't really recall the exact time....

We did have lunch and dinner with her most of the time during weekdays but American pay lar...... some day shall bring her for a good lunch or dinner lor...

William, to clear your doubt on how she look like....she is pretty and is a Bidayuh.

MGB house is not at Tiya Vista......the Taman after it but now can't recall the name...hehe...maybe MGB can tell you.....

Heroes said...

Joe & Wil, I have taken a photo with my colleagues for your viewing later....