There was an incident which I was encountered and seen it clearly from my own eyes (although it's happened at night).
Last Sunday night, I was driving to Tabuan Jaya for my dinner. There were a lot of cars at that time and I was searching high and low for a parking space. As I was turning into a small lane, at the back of KFC Restoran, I saw a Proton Wira reversing his car from KFC (in actual fact this car was wrongly turn into an opposite direction and now trying to reverse),as he was driving very fast and resulting knocked against a Kancil behind him which was parked at the yellow line near KFC.
The driver of the proton wira, a young gangster came out and started shouting at the Kancil (the owner was not in the car). In order to release his frustration, he start kicking the front bumper of the Kancil. I was shocked by seeing his action and so to the crowd nearby. After that he went to his car and drove off leaving behind us including me still in shocking condition.
I was thinking where is the justice?? Now who's at fault although the Kancil was supposed not to park at the yellow line??
While driving out from the line, to my great shock again after viewing through my rear mirror, I noticed the guy who stand nearby just now to the Kancil is the owner!! I recalled he was playing with his handphone when the incident happened. I am sure he scared and shocked also by the action of the gangster. Can't he react or do something to stop the gangster by kicking his car? Or what's the consequence if he react to stop the gangster from kicking his car?
If you were the owner of the Kancil, what would you do??
Friday, April 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
It is hard to find justice nowadays in our society, heroes.
The owner of the car might be doing the right job for not arguing with the "idiot". reasons being:
1) he park his car at the yellow line. (in the eye of the laws, he is wrong)
2) by arguing with idiot, it will make the matter worst. An idiot person will always think that he is right not matter what.
a lesson to learn:
1) never park a car at the yellow line
2) always try to be early for functions so that you can find a good parking space.
joseph
Post a Comment