Sunday, April 16, 2006

What a busy weeks!!!

For the past two weeks I was so busy with my new company's work especially doing the account for the first quarter which need to be submitted to KL by 15 April 2006. At first I was telling myself this is not an easy task as the company's accounts' personel had left since October 2005. In the first week of April, I can't concentrate on doing my accounts as I need to help up other colleagues' assignments in order to meet their deadline. So what to do? I have to work extra mile at night in order to complete my "Mission Impossible" which is possible if I keep on telling myself "I can do it!!!!" I have to sacrify my leisure time at night and also weekend. Today I finally finished my MI task and submitted to KL. YES........I feel relief and want to have some fresh air to breathe in....Thanks GOD.....

No comments: