Thursday, April 06, 2006

New Career Journey - Temporary? Permanent?

This job is not new at all to me....back in year 1997, I also worked in this field for about 7 months before joining an insurance broking firm. I don't know this move or my choice is right or not this time....whether temporary or permanent.....but I just feel that a friend of mine is indeed need a helping hand in his company. Furthermore, I am need an income for a living, so that's how it start. At the moment, I do enjoy editing report and managing some administrative work which I like. Everyday just stay in the office and this indirectly reduce my petrol consumption. Now I try my very best to cut down my daily expenses which I used to spend on a lot of unnecessary thing.

1 comment:

Hornbill said...

Bro...at least something has to start somewhere, rite? I know that we have been through lots of abstacles but hey....like I told you before, we will make it :-)