Sunday, April 02, 2006

MY MBA GRADUATION IN K.L




Wow, finally I have completed my MBA studies which I took in April 2003. How I start my MBA studies??? To be frank, I was forced to take up by my best friend, Stephen Yii...HaHa...sounds very inetresting and weird right!!!

I have never think of taking such a course to upgrade myself until Stephen asked me to go to IBMS College (now Known as SEGI Kuching) for some courses in year 2002. So I just go with him with no other intention but to accompany him only. After that, we didn't take up yhe MBA course.

The following year, in end of March 2003, Stephen again asked me to take up the MBA course and partly forced me to do so without further delay......so I just followed him lor.....We completed our registration and other neccesary procedure of enrolment in one week time. In April 2003, we started our lesson. The course consist of 12 subjects. At first, it's very hard for me to follow the course as I have not been reading any 'thick' book for about 12 years since I left SHS in 1991. But with his help, I finally completed my MBA in June 2005.

Here I would like to take this opportunity to thank Stephen for forcing me to take up the course which I did. I received my certificate in KL in November 2005. I attached herewith some of my graduation pictures .

3 comments:

Hornbill said...

Wow....I never knew that my younger brother looks so smart and handsome in a graduation baju :-) Boleh tahan, boleh tahan......

joseph said...

You look quite serious-lah! Can smile a bit or not??

Congrats pal. I am very proud of you and welcome to "master club."

mygreatbuds said...

Thanks Joe for putting on the comments as I had not seen this posting.

Heroes,...you are originally a shining star by yourself. How to make it shine depends on yourself..shaking off the thick dust covering it for years. Environment and people around you will influence your actions but still you are the one to make the bold decision.

To be ALWAYS shining, we need to constantly shake off the dust and embrace new challenges...

See you at the top !