It's another year again which I would go to visit my parents with my brother. My sister is in Germany, so she can't join us for the visiting time but I could feel that she love to be here every year if time and money allow....This year, my cousin, Ellise was going with us and we went to buy the necessary stuffs the day before. We started our journey to my parents' place at around 7:30am...why so late? As we need to wait for my cousin as she needs to send her kids to school lor....We arrived there around 8:00am and we say hello to my parents before clearing their house's compound. We stayed there for about an hour and luckily the weather that day was very cool, if not we sure will sweat like hell...hehehe.....
After this visiting, we will back again next year....hopefully that time my sister could join us.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh yes...I used to go back every year for 'Cheng Beng' when I was working in Singapore but since I moved to Germany, it's not that easy anymore due to the distance....far and also tickets tak murah juga. But Bro...Juergen and I will try to go back for 'Cheng Beng', okay? Thanks to Koko and you for doing the duties to visit them during 'Cheng Beng'.
Post a Comment