Sunday, April 23, 2006

Fishing for the 1st time

Last Friday, 21/4/2006, after work I went fishing with my bosses and a friend at Lundu. It's not a deep sea fishing but near a river. We went there by two cars and started our journey around 6:00pm.

We were using the Matang road passed by the Matang Family Park and Matang Wild Life Park, then reached the ferry point at around 8:00pm. Luckily at that time not many cars and it took few minutes to reach the other side which is Lundu area. We drove another 20 minutes to reach the jetty point and that's the place we were going to fish. This jetty point was quite near to the sea. That night, the sky was clear and can see a lot of stars. The air was fresh and windy. Actually I went there just to experience the fishing environment as I know nuts about fishing stuff. Whole night we were chit-chatting, eating Mee and "Char Siew Pau" while waiting for our target (fish).

Can you imagine how many fish we got that night at the jetty point??? We were spending our time there from 8:30pm until 3:00am. We only got "1" fish !!!!!. HaHaHa.......but it's quite fun and relaxing as that's the most important thing...

After that we drove to the ferry point. While waiting for the ferry which start at 4:30am, I slept in the car and the rest of them went fishing again at the ferry point. Then, they got nothing also and they decided to go to Telaga Air to fish again !!! So we stayed there fishing until 8:00am (next morning already). This time we got some fish which we were satisfied with the result. Hehehe......

Before back home, we went for coffee and nasi lemak nearby the place. I need to go to office this morning for some urgent thing and I really tired and sleepy zzzzzzz.... After everything done in the morning, I went back to sleep until 6:00pm.........

This is my first fishing experience and I really enjoyed a lot. It's so relaxing and need more patience... I looking forward to the next and more to come......

1 comment:

Hornbill said...

It does sound like fun and relax but I am sure that is not my thing cos instead of staying awake trying to catch some fish, I will end up snoring and that might cause the fishes to stay away :-)