When you all see this topic, some of you might start thinking what the hell this guy is trying to do??? Hehe....am not becoming a maid agent or looking for a maid for myself or my house....and you all know that i don't need a maid for my home too....
It's happen to be helping a friend of mine in Miri as he is getting an Indon maid for his mother from an agent in Kuching. To be frank, I never deal with an Indon maid agent and it would be interesting for me to know more about the procedures and fees in getting an Indon maid. My friend banked in RM2,800.00 to pay the agent as he trusted me that I won't run away with the money.... :-D.. Of course I am not that type of person lar....
I withdrawn the money from the ATM and proceed to meet the agent at her coffee shop called Nyonya Bites at 3rd Exchange Commercial Centre. To my surprise, the lady agent whom to be at her mid 40s I believe....is quite pretty and nice to talk to. She told me that she has been in this maid bussiness for the past 20 years. Besides that she also operates the current coffee shop and provide workers for cleaning services to houses, shops, offices, factories etc mainly on contract basis.
Should anyone of you would like an Indon maid, you know where to look for ok.......
Thursday, November 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
you should be getting some fees from the agent for her free advertisement in your blog..thanks bro
Post a Comment