
Sometimes it takes hours, days, months or even years to make a decision. An immediate decision is needed when there is an emergency or anything to do with life saving. This afternoon, within minutes, I have made a firm decision to make my childhood dream become a reality! Aha.... what decision I had made?
My childhood buddy called me up and asking whether to proceed booking our flight to KK on end of April 2009. In fact, we have been talking about this Mount KK trip for ages since secondary school time until we have stepping our foot in the society but yet to become a reality for us and without us realizing, it's almost 20 years already!. So I just told him to proceed booking our airfare first while waiting for our other friends to confirm whom had yet to make a decision as family members might involved too.
Probably this is the second time I had made such a quick and instant decision on a vacation trip. I still recalled the very first time such an instant decision made was in end of March 2005 while we were planning to go to Sydney and Brisbane for attending his MBA graduation ( That time I was one semester left completing my MBA also). I was indecisive whether to go or not as it's involving quite a large sum approximately a few K, that's considering a lot for me lor... After he had compiled all the itinerary with cost and I told him to proceed immediately before I would change my mind... hahahaha... It was indeed a happy, enjoyable and memorable trip which made me no regret of making such instant decision.
Now, I looking forward to another trip again after a few years and more importantly it's our childhood dream to conquer Mount KK.... I am shouting:
" I AM COMING SOON, MOUNT KK......"



3 comments:
Ouch! That is very loud!
Mt KK would certainly be very please to welcome you.
Btw, when you coming back to Kuching?
Joe, Mount KK also welcome you....
Back to Kuching?? Probably mid of November... Why? You are coming to Kuching for holiday?
Have been missing your smile lately. If you would welcome me to Kuching, then I will make a trip there.
Post a Comment