Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Genting Trip


When was the last time I went for a short break at some nice and relaxing places? Probably a few months ago, sometime in May, I was following my friend & family to Melaka. Yeah, still fresh in my mind, enjoying delicious food and pluck hundreds of mangoes back to KL. The mangoes were mouthwatering and most important, FOC.

Last weeked, Friday, it’s not a holiday and nothing special on that day either but I am just thinking of taking a break and going out of city to relax myself. By the way, I can’t go far and cross the border to our neighbours countries as I didn’t bring along here with my passport. Even I did bring over here also useless … why? It’s long expired!!! ☺

So to my conclusion, the nearest, cheapest and yet cooling place I could think of is none of others, Genting Highland. Sigh and again!! Most of you will wonder why this place ler!! Do you know that nowadays KL’s weather is extremely hot although rain occasionally.

I went there with a friend of mine from Kuching and we stayed there for two nights at First World Hotel. The accommodation was free of charge as my friend used the Genting Card to purchase and just deducting the point from card. It was not many crowd probably most people would rather go elsewhere which is much more entertaining and fun like Macau, Hong Kong etc.

My purpose of going there was purely on ‘business’ trip and not the theme park playground whatsoever which could rarely caught my attention at all whenever I went to Genting. ‘Business’? Did I sound like or look like a businessman? Haha…. For those who knew me, this is definitely not me. So what’s kind of business I do there? Well, Casino lar. That’s my very first choice of every single trip to Genting. Hehehe…..

This trip I must say that I had spent most of time in the casino. I was so surprised that I could stay in the casino from noon to early morning 4.30am (about 16 hours after deducting half an hour for dinner) without me realizing it!!! I didn’t manage to make profit from my ‘business’ trip this time but managed to bring back with me two panda eyes on my face.

I was enjoyed although losing in investment as during the whole trip I didn’t think of work at all.

7 comments:

Mr Tee said...

Bad for health and wealth bro!

Skip Genting Highland if you wanna take a break from work.

2 questions:
1) U said u spend 2 nights there and one of it was being a panda for Genting. What happened to the other night?

2) Your friend from KCH, is it CP? If yes, then I know what happened to the other night loh! Congrats my dear!

William said...

Who is CP?

I am thinking of taking break from work too. Totally flat out.

Heroes said...

i knew that it's not good for health lor...

Answer :
1) same activities for both nights.

2) Friend from KCH, definitely not CP lar as I had considered her as KL people liaw lar...

Will, CP is my KL lady colleague lor...

Anonymous said...

I miss highland. I miss cold weather. I miss theme park.

Aaarrh! I miss CASINO.

Heroes said...

Joe, come over here if you miss all those thing you just mentioned.... maybe school holidays?

Anonymous said...

heroes,

I wish I can but I can't.

I would if I could but I couldn't.

Greg Wee said...

Try eating the 'chips' next time. That should save you time from having to go away for a meal.