Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Watching movies

Watching movies in cineplex like Golden Screen Cinema (GSC), Tanjung Golden Village (TGV) or LeisureCineplex have became part of life in KL ever since I came here about a month ago. In Kuching, you would hardly see me go to cineplex to watch movie. Let me think and recall back, did I watch any movies in cineplex this year?? Haha... I just can't recall it as normally if I did, I will go with friend or friends, not alone....

Almost everyday, the first thing when I bought newspaper, I will immediately turn to the movies column page which I would seldom did while I was in Kuching. I think it's my normal reaction in order to adapt my bore life in KL and at least I have something to look forward to do tomorrow, next few days or towards weekend. Some of you might think that I am kinda weird or out of my mind of doing such an unmindful yet meaningless thing on daily basis... hahaha..

That's basically my life in KL besides work which I could think of at the moment. Although one of friends told me that I could make a trip to border Thailand or Singapore during weekend, but it's not that I don't want to do so.... I just love it.... to let you know, my passport had long expired since September 2006 and yet to renewed it... hehehe...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I long to watch movie. The last time I went to cinema was more than 10 years.

However, not going to the cinema does not mean that I don;t watch movie. I am resorting to 2nd choice i.e. to watch movie at home.

Greg Wee said...

I would have thought that KL would be the party place for the young who's looking for action that's just not happening in Kuching. Hmm, maybe you're a pure Kuching boy at heart after all. Hope you'll come back soon.

Ivy said...

Heroes, I know I'm going to sound terribly boring but I'll still have to say this.....pick up READING!!!!

You know I don't mean magazines/newspaper...go MPH, buy a good book and READ!!! Ai yo, so much time and you're not reading???!!

BTW, thank you for the baby gift. Sorry lah, didn't sms you earlier to say thanks.

Heroes said...

Ivy, who say I didn't read books? I brought a book from Kuching but until now haven't finish... hahahaha....

BTW, what did they buy for you, I also don;t know... MGB just asked me to contribute, that's it... :-)