Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Long Weekend In KL

It has been two weeks since my last posting in my blog. I am kind of lost in the sense that can't have much time to hook up into the internet. The reason behind was not that I was very very busy and fully occupied with my office work but it just that my KL office's internet line was extremely slow compared with my Kuching office. Sometimes it jammed halfway while I tried to access my blog or others but sometimes it was no problem at all.

I think most probably it's because of the internet provider that they were using in KL. They were using Jaring network for their internet access and Jaring has been receiving a lot of complaint from customers. Back in my Kuching office, we were using Streamyx line and it's definitely faster.

Last week all of us were having a long weekend holidays thanks to our National Day fall on Sunday. I must say that most of you would enjoyed a lot of your long holidays with friends, family or colleague. What have I done last weekend then?

OMG, to summarize it, i have not done much except watching DVDs, tv, eating and sleeping at home for the 3 days weekend!! What a bore life to have as a human being on earth. Well, no transport in KL was such a nightmare to anyone who stay here. Although taxis are very convenient in KL but do you know how much the fare like? From the condo I stay in PJ to KL Sentral would cost me around RM12.00 per trip. Another factor is that walking around alone in the KL city is bore too. So I chose to stay at home and save money.

It's a different feeling for having a transport or not, as I could plan my schedule ahead of the weekend. Well, I am still normal and not insane of not getting out from work place or home frequently. Haha....

1 comment:

William said...

Anything more exiting this weekend?