I bought my Wira in December 2002 and I still remembered the date is on 30/12/2002. I was with my best friend, Stephen Yii when I purchased it at Perodua Sale office at Jalan Deshon. It cost me around 55K at that time.
It was sad for me to sell my wira as it was a good car and has been with me for more than 4 years. I have to sell it in order to restructure my own financial and liability. I sold it for RM22K to a second hand car dealer and handed over on 23/5/2007.
I buy an old Proton Saga which costs me around RM4,750.00 for daily conveniences. I will show you my 'new' car phots in the next post to come....



2 comments:
Yes, I know it's hard to part with your car but as we know, that is the right thing to do.
Not Perodua sales centre but Proton sales centre. FYI, the shop has also closed and move to 3rd mile.
At time, firm decision need to made to avoid further deterioration...at least for now, your car is wholely own by yourself as compared to last time, it is hire from Hong Leong Bank :)
Post a Comment