Today is father Day and I would like to take this opportunity to wish all fathers happy father day.
My dad passed away since January 2004. Its been almost three and half years he had left my family and to me it seem to be quite a long time. I could still remember when I was young, my father brought me and my sister together with my mom to eat satay once a month after their hard work selling chicken rice. It was our favourite food during youngers day and we ordered 50 sticks everytime. My father fetches us to and back from school everyday without fail.
My parent would try very hard to give the best for us and at one time, my father open up another chicken rice stall as he wish to let us have a better life. Unfortunately, after a week he operated the new stall, he was admitted to hospital and gone through a major surgery. I was so scared that he would die after the operation and don't dare to go to hospital but my sister did. As God blessing, he finally recovered from the surgery and return to work but he had to stop the new stall as doctor advised him not to do heavy thing.
Day by days gone, my parent chicken rice business dropped rapidly and the imcome could not afford to pay our house loan. They had no choice but to sell off our house and stayed at my auntie house. Although it's tough for all of us but we are happy for what my parent had given us all this time. My mom passed on in March 1993.
I feel proud to have them being my parent and so to my sister and my step brother.
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh yes, I will never forget the time when Mama and Papa brought us to makan satay....we really ate a lot :-p
I visited Papa everyday after school that time cos Mama was busy selling chicken rice and I was very glad that he survived that big operation.....we were all worried that he might not make it.
Our parents were great and they provided us with good life and I miss them.
Post a Comment