Wow, it's been a year plus I didn't write in my own blog!! I didn't realise that and I think I need start up my gear again to contribute in my own blog....
Well, what I should write this time?? Hmm.....okey, maybe just talk about my 4 days holiday from 1/6/2007 to 4/6/2007. 1st & 2nd of june are our Gawai festival for our Dayak friends in Sarawak. I went to visit two friends house on the first day and it's tiring as the journey was long although I enjoyed their food. After visiting, I went back home to rest til the next day...
2nd day just stayed at home watch DVDs....on the 3rd day I went to Serikin (Indonesia border) with my friends family and it's a good experience for me as it was the first time I had been there although what i can see was just two rows of hawker stalls selling food, daily stuff, handcraft etc.
Last day of my holiday I just spent at home and nothing much special...
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment