Friday, June 08, 2007

Karaoke at Pop Wave

It's been a very long time I didn't go to karaoke......when is the last time?? I really can't remember.... :)

Last night, a friend of mine asking me to go karaoke at 'Pop Wave' which is near Jalan Petanak/Jalan Ang Cheng Ho. Since I also like to sing, so what's wrong anyway..haha... 11 of us were singing like nobody business in the karaoke room. That's fun although I only 'managed' to sing 3 songs...Chinese, English and Hokkien song each. We sing from 8pm until nearly 1am the next morning!

I think singing karaoke is part of releasing our tension from our heavy workload and tight daily work schedule. I felt good and relief after the karaoke session.

After the karaoke, I went to take my car near the area and when I started my engine....u guess what happen??? It's not functioning at all!! Oh...no....thinking myself.....Do I have to leave my car here and walked back!!!!!!!!! The lights also not functioning and I immediately thought that my car's battery was flat! After a few attempts, luckily I managed to start my car engine....Thanks God.....But one funny thing happen.....there was a funny sound from my car and it's like the signal lights kept on blinking......I don't care as what I want at that moment was to reach home as soon as possible......Finally I managed to reach home safely and the funny sound still can be heard. Well, I told myself that's the very first thing I need to do the next morning......

No comments: