Today is the 5th day i was in KL since Tuesday. During the weekdays, most of time were spent in the office and night time which I will spend in the condo with my colleague after dinner and shopping sometimes....
Today is Saturday and as usual I woke up quite late but earlier a bit if compare i were in Kuching around 10.00am. In fact it's my colleague who knocked my door and asking whether i want to eat Maggi mee or not.....but i turned down as i not hungry yet. Since I can't sleep so she make a cup of Milo for me and sit at the sofa watching tv. She go to church after that and i proceed to my room and sleep again....hahahha...this time i slept til 1.00pm.
I having my lunch at Section 17 and after that went back to the condo.. Now i am in cyber cafe at SS2 after ta pau my dinner to eat at home....
I need to go back to do some office work before my boss come on Monday....
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment