It's Valentine Day again and I don't really could recall when was the last time I celebrate this special day? But one thing I am sure that I did sent flowers/roses to quite a numbers of my secret admirers or girl freinds, i.e. Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Kuching and unfortunately none of them were having dinner with me on that night. :-( .....
Today I am still in my K.L office to assist my colleague to complete their work which is schedule to be completed before end of this month. This month in fact was a busy month for me and my company. We were just finalisized our budget for 2008 yesterday and this year I and my GM were asked to combine our budget into one which represent the whole Kuching Branch budget for the year. This year would be a tough year ahead for us as we need to be strive hard in order to enable to achieve our budget which we have commited to our bosses and put down our signatures on the budget presentation booklet.
I will be flying back to Kuching this afternoon after the "signing ceremony"...looks like very special and sound like very special...he he he.....
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Happy Valentine's day, hope that this time next year, you have someone next to you :)
Hope remains a hope if no concrete action taken.
I'd been waiting for the the last 9years a least...introducing at least 3 pretty lads....(sigh)
Yeah...this year is a must, do not give excuses anymore...a good year for doggy...at least a nice lady was introduced on the 2nd day of reunion...hopefully this time, all shall fall in line...
Am I missing something on what MGB said, heroes?
Also, are you working with the same company as MGB?
Joe, first of all, thank you for viewing and comment in my blog...do it more often... :-)
Of course, you missed the part as you were the busy MC that night, remember?? heheheh....
In fact, it's one of our lady classmate whom introduce another lady classmate of us to me and still single....if you want to know who is she....please give me a call.....
Although I have her handphone but didn't call her so far....hahahahah
No, no no no...let me tell you, for once and all, I am not in the same company with MGB..... heheh.... I am still working in an insurance broker company....
For the sake of all the caring brothers and your own good, can you please pick up the phone and call her. Pleaseeeeeeee......
There are three reasons why you must pick up the phone:
1) you are not young
2) you are not young
2) you are not young
Joe...words like this will not excite this old lad...anymore..
May be we put up the pledge of great hefty super angpow packet for him if he get married by 14/2/2009.
Let me start the ball rolling...by pledging in my RM333 angpow...
Heroes...set your focus right...but dun play play like getting Vietnam agencies etc..
heroes, I am longing to see you walking down the aisle.
Please make it happens.
MGB, initally I taught of follow suit the same amount but when i add in the total it doesn't sound good. As such, i have decided to pledge rm 222 and heroes must make it on or before 14/2/2009.
heroes, the ball is in your hand now.
MGB & Joe, you guys really push me to the limit and $$$ temptation to make me committed.... :-O
If the $$$ rolling bigger and bigger, my pressure and temptation shall increase too....hahahhaa.....
MGB, vietnamese cannot, how about our Dalian friends??
what is Dalian friends??
Joe, Dalian is actually a city of China which is in the Liaoning Province. So, in short, is a china friends.
As MGB mentioned cannot look for vietnam agencies but not china agencies......
now u get what i mean?
Post a Comment