Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Badminton Game


Badminton has been my regular game which I could sweat since a few years ago when I stop playing squash. I am not a good player as Lin Dan or Lee Chong Wei but also not a lousy player. Every Tuesday and Thursday are the day I play badminton with few friends. We have not play for a few weeks as some of us were travelling outstation and some were busy with their Chinese New Year preparation.

Tonight is the first night we play after a long break and I would expect one or two new faces to join us for the game. Thats a good sign as our group has been reduced since last quarter of 2007. In actual fact, badminton is a tiring game especially at our age and the youngest among us is about mid 30s and eldest is late 40s. My stamina nowadays is dropping with age increase and really can't play more than two games non stop.

I am looking forward to meeting the new faces tonight.

4 comments:

joseph said...

perhaps you can invite MGB to join you in your next trip to the court as it is a good way to slim down.

For me, I must say that I haven't been exercising for a long time. Everyday, rushing here and there like anything and these activities are enough to make me tired. What a life!!! sigh!!

Whatever, it is life goes on, right?

Heroes said...

Joe, don't you know that MGB has another ball game to play which is his expertise and hard to defeat him although with his current size!!! ...hey, joe, think straight lar.....and none other game...it's squash lor.... :-)

MGB always says that he's better than me in badminton.....that's why he don't want to play with me lor.....well, i think his statement was refering our teenagers time lar....

Joe, not to add salt on you but it's really true that you are putting on weight a lot if compare years years back.....better do something on it or otherwise I could not recognise you liaw lor....

joseph said...

Heroes, since you are good in badminton and MGB is good in squash, why not both of you play for both during the weekend and see who is blowing his own trumpet.

Putting on weight...sigh! But I got reason for that, bro.

Heroes said...

Joe, u ask me to play with MGB during the weekend?? I don't think it's not going to happen.....as we knew our strengths and weaknesses very well..... and furthermore, two different ball games cannot compete and compare....u got it now....hahaha...

Joe, your statement: "Putting on weight...sigh! But I got reason for that, bro." Do you mind to elaborate and explain further on it???