Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Making new shirts


New shirts?? I can't really remember how long I did not go to my regular tailor to make new shirts. Probably 3 o 4 years as I bought my new shirts from departmental stores locally or K.L. It's always a problem arise when I bought shirts from the stores is that I have to go to a tailor to shorten the long sleeve as my hands are too short....:-( ... Although it's troublesome, but the total cost is still cheaper.

This Chinese New Year I didn't buy any long sleeve shirts. Few days ago, my buddy was asking me whether I want to make new shirts and without a second tought I sms him, FOC??? hahhahaa.......guess what's the respond????? [in complete silence] :-I

This continues until yesterday, he mentioned again and so we decided to do it before we changed our mind and money and budget running out. We went to our regular tailor namely Formula One Tailor at Hopoh Plaza and upon reaching there, we noticed that the name had changed to First Tailor. I decided to make 3 shirts and my buddy make 4 shirts. The price of course is more expensive than the ready made which is around RM125 to RM130 per piece.

No comments: