Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Today is My Father's 5th Anniversary of his death

I didn't realize that my father had passed on for 5 years today since 2004. Today, 6/1/2009 is his 5th anniversary and his smile was still fresh in my mind.

I am so proud to have him as my father and I will never forget what he had taught me to become who I am today. Although sometimes I was angry with him when being scolded but deep in my heart I knew that he was really care for me.

I think most of my friends would agreed with me that my father was a nice, easy going and very approachable person. He could easily mixed around with my friends, making jokes with them and even being the mahjong sifu for some of them.:-)

Now he is not with me anymore but I will never ever forget him and his love to me. If I could turn back the time, I would definitely spend more time with him during his last few years when he was sick.

Daddy I love you!

No comments: