
It has been many years I didn't have internet access at home even before I moved into my new house in May 2006. Therefore I only could search internet during my office hours from Monday to Friday.
Last week Wednesday, I was informed by one of my regular badminton friends that there was a promotion for streamyx which only cost RM60 per month and unlimited access to internet. Without much hesitation I decided to register one at my house for the coming new year.
Today, 3/1/2009, afternoon I am officially have my own internet access at home for the first time since I moved in two & half years ago.
Of course need not to mention how happy and excited I am after my friend successfully installed my router for me just now...Hooray......



2 comments:
That RM60 includes your phone rental as well, right?
Yes u r right Joe...
Post a Comment