Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Food on the move

The other day, I received an email attachment from a friend and I was so impress with the creativity mindset of the Japanese. This kind of products which they called "Food On The Move" could be obtained easily from the supermarkets. It mainly for those people whom are always 'busy', 'on the move', 'lazy' or 'no cooking'.

Take one from the shelf.

After paying, walked off happily

Find a quiet place, take out matches or lighter to light a fire

Sit tight, watching it burning....

Burning, burning.... still burning.....

Wow! Finally..... the cooked salmon is done and ready to eat.

Yummy.... I don't know how it taste but looks good to him. :-)

This is the ingredients of the packing and looks simple.

Anyone of you wanna try or dare to try?? For me, hmmm.... have to think twice or more... hahaha...

3 comments:

William said...

I think Sushi is more promising.

Heroes said...

Yes, I do agree with you, will.......

mygreatbuds said...

This is just wasting more time as have to wait for it to burn out.