
Football or Soccer is always my favourite game to watch in TV but don't get me wrong as I don't play football on the field, just love to watch some good, high standard, classy, star players etc matches. As you know that my favourite team is Manchester United and why I put this post in my blog? As my favourite team is one of the 8 teams in the Europe to enter the Quarter Final of UEFA Champions League this season.
Why so special about this season's Quarter Final? This is because all four teams from England managed to enter into the last eight of the competition namely, Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool. I am so glad that these four teams had secured their place in this Quarter Final of today's draw. I hope that they won't meet each other in the Quarter Final.
Who will be the champion of this season??? Whoever ask me of this question, my answer is always the same and I don't have to elaborate further on this...hahaha...



No comments:
Post a Comment