Friday, January 11, 2008

A Good News Phone Call After Office Hours

It was happened on Wednesday, 9/1/2008, around 5.45p.m. and it's after our normal office hours. At that moment I was on the office phone talking with my friend and there was another incoming call on the other office phone line. As I was engaged on the other line and furthermore it's after office hours, so on my mind I informed myself not to bother about this incoming call. But it kept on ringing for about 6 to 7 times, so I decided to answer it and I asked my friend to hold on while I was answering the other line.

It was a guy and was looking for my CEO. I informed the guy that my CEO was not in and I offered my assistance to him on what's regarding. The guy introduced himself and it's our new prospect client in K.L. I was shocked and so happy indeed when he advised that we have been chosen to be the insurance consultant for his entire company's insurance packages. I asked for his personal hand phone and shall asked my CEO to return call to him.

My CEO was shouting in great happiness upon receipt of my good news to him through phone. My K.L office was in great joy too when I conveyed the good news to them shortly after my phone call to my CEO. In fact we have been targeting this account since years and now finally we managed to secure it and a great beginning of the new year of 2008.

So here I would like to mention that answer every phone calls even though it's after office hours as you might not know it's another great opportunity or business to you or your company.

No comments: