Monday, July 11, 2011

Missing In Blog

Wow, This is the first time I logged in my blog ever since my last post which was on 24 Feb 2009. I didn't realize that it's been almost 2 1/2 years I m not updating my blog!!!

I must admit that Facebook has occupied most of my cyber time and totally forgotten about my blog. Before signing up in Facebook, I spent some of my leisure time in my blog sharing my life, my view, food, jokes etc with my friends. It still fresh in my mind, a few years back when we were very active in blogging and the very first thing we all did whenever we connected in the internet was logged in to our blog and view our friends' blog see any new post or new comments. I just missed that moment!

Those were the day and currently all of us has own Facebook account. Blogging is not popular anymore. I think that's the trend in which many of us would neglect our old stuff while put more time in the new gadgets. Sad to say that I am one of those category.

What to do? That's life, my friend...

No comments: