Wednesday, August 01, 2007
First Day of Working
Today is my first day working in my ex-company and i reached office at around 9.00am. It is a mixed feeling for me when i step into the main door of the company for the first time since i left last two years ago. I am happy because now i have started a 'new' career life that i am more comfortable and knowledgeable in dealing with. Furthermore, meeting with my old colleagues and the days we spent together for the past years. My boss is away to KL until next monday and he welcomed me back thru sms this early morning before 6.00am. Thats was a warm and happy note for me as he appreciate my coming back to the company. Well I have a meeting at 2.30pm that my colleague will hand over his work to me...so i have to stop now...see u....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey bro....last nite I was just talking to Juergen about how it's going to be when you start work today :-) I know it's kind of funny feeling but I know you had made the right choice......
thank u, sis....
Post a Comment