Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Another Career Path..

It was a strange feeling when I received my ex-boss call on 27/6/2007 and he invited me to come back to work with him again. I was so shocked and excited when the moment I talked to him through phone. He asked me whether I still interested to work with him again after I left the company for 2 years plus since May 2005. My ex-colleague had resigned and he needs someone to take over his role in the company. I told him can be considered and need to meet up face to face to discuss further on the job.

We met up on 6/7/2007, Friday as he just came back from KL the day before. We discussed the package and some conditions that I requested including salary before I made a decision. The process was smooth throughout the whole meeting and he will give an offer letter next week. I met up the General Manager as formality in that afternoon.

On Monday, 9/7/2007, we met up again in my ex company office and he gave me the offer letter and asked me whether anything need to be changed. I brought back home and study carefully and finally made up my mind to come back to the company where I have been working for about 8 years since 1997.

It was a mixed feeling when I made up my mind to come back as I have been working with him for 8 years and we knew our character very well. We used to quarrel when I was there but we would made sure that wouldn't happen again when we work together again. I will be joining him next month.

No comments: